Inter State Gas System Pvt. Limited (ISGS) is committed to conducting its operations in a manner that is lawful and ethically responsible and in a way that reflects the Company’s values.
The Company does not stand any illegal and immoral activity, and vows to take strict action to ensure compliance with law and safeguarding the interest of all stakeholders.
This Policy is designed to:
- Ensure that the Company values are upheld to the highest possible standards of principled, ethical and legal business conduct and its strong pledge to open and candid communication.
- Ensure that all stakeholders can raise concerns without fear of adverse action and with full confidence.
- Provide a rapid private solution for correcting any wrongdoing in wherever and whenever it happens in the Company.
The Audit Committee of the Board has overall responsibility for this Policy, ensuring that the highest level of governance is involved in dealing with any matter that is raised under this Policy.
The Board of Directors of the Company also commits to support the Audit Committee in managing the Policy, as far as practicable, for the best interest of its varying stakeholders. The day-to-day responsibility for overseeing and implementation of the Policy rests with the Internal Audit Department.
Complainants may report their concerns, openly or confidentially, through the following methods:
- Via Email directly to the Chairman of the Audit Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending mail at Postal Address (all mails to be delivered to Chairman Audit Committee).